All candy lovers welcomed!
We would love you to come and celebrate any event with us!
Your candy making experience will begin with a tour of our candy kitchen, where you will learn how we make some of our yummy confections. Parties will include candy making experiences and each guest will leave with a goody bag full of their own creations. (If they can resist not eating it all). A private area is available to enjoy your treats, open presents, play games and take fun photos.
Includes 1 candy making experience, either enrobed Oreos, OR pretzels. In addition they will make their own personal chocolate pizzas OR enjoy the chocolate fountain. Each guest will leave with their own creations. (If they can resit not eating all of them all). Your party continues in a designated private party room to enjoy their treats, open gifts and take photo's with props provided. For additional party information, please email us at email@example.com.
Includes 1 candy making experience, either enrobed Oreos, OR pretzels. Each guest will leave with their own creations. (If they can resist not eating it!) Your party continues in a designated private party room to enjoy their treats, open gifts and take photo's. For additional party information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional activities available upon request, such as build your own ice cream sundae, face painting and games. Along with custom themed party decorations, Balloon Bouquets, and banners available.
Large Cheese or Pepperoni Pizza from Papa Johns- $15.00
Ice Cream cup $1.99 per guest
Popcorn bags $1.00 per guest
Please call 509-579-0770 for pricing
• We do not allow outside food other than birthday cakes OR cupcakes.
• Guests are welcome to watch the fun
• Seating is provided for party participants (Ex: A party for 10 participating guest will have 10 chairs and place settings.)
• Party Prices are for 10 candy makers. Each additional participant is $15.00.
• Minimum 10 candy makers per party, Maximum 20 candy makers per party. Tours are available for larger groups.
• Additional time in party room available for $50.00 per half hour
• Ages: 5 – Adult: Younger Candy makers are welcome, but each will require their own personal assistance.
• There is standing room for guest chaperones.
• Party host, not Baums, is responsible for any children dropped off by parents.
• $50.00 non-refundable deposit required at time of booking to hold the time and date of your event. This will be put toward your final payment.